I was sick, and off work the week before last, and last week I went back to work and did the night shift. Boy am I glad to have that overwith! I still have a miserable cough, and I wish it would go away!!
We went to Boise last weekend and had family pictures taken. I haven't really looked at them too closely, but am pretty sure there are some cute ones... Garrett does an awesome job as always! I have ordered vinyl lettering for my walls and can't waite for it to get here!! I have some ideaas I want to do with it and the pictures. I will have to paint some walls as well... All in good time :)
Gunnar has such a cute yet evil smile most of the time... He is a master of climbing!!! Earlier today Kaedynce came to the other room and told me that Gunnar had the remote. I was upset with her for giving it to him, yet when I came around the corner, Gunnar was up ontop of a box on top of the couch with the tv remote in one hand and the dvd remote in the other... I never had to worry about that kind of thing with Kaedynce, how do you baby proof a house from someone like Gunnar??!?!
Grant suggested changing Gunnar's crib into the toddler bed... I kind of like the "cage" factor right now. Grant told me it won't be long till he climbs out of his crib, which, that is SO true!! Gunnar still loves his tools and always has something he shouldn't have in each hand with a "death grip" attatched to it!
The other crazy thing he did today, climbing of course... He loves to play in his sister's room! He climbs up on her bed, stands up and bounces. I can picture the day, "Momma calls the doctor...."
Kaedynce is growing so fast, she seems to have grown taller since yesterday... Wow, what a sweet little girl! This morning it was so cute, Grant had turned on the tv and the movie "Wall-e" for Gunnar. Kaedynce woke up, went out to the living room, then came back to our room all upset and told us "I watched Wall-e last year!!!!" Grant and I couldn't help but laugh! (She did watch it last night, so we are pretty sure that is what she meant...)
I am getting Spring Fever, or Cabin Fever, or maybe a little of both... I am so excited for this Spring and Summer so that I can put the kids outside and we can play in the yard! I am excited to get my deck finished and my garden area done!! Oh, this snow and cold weather need to go away!
Well, I had better get going, Gunnar has shut the door with him and I in the room... He smells quite "rosey"... Time for a diaper change!!
Last Day of Summer - September 1, 2025
11 months ago



1 comment:
Can't wait to see your family pictures!
As for Gunnar...Good luck. I miss the "cage factor". It must be second child syndrome, because Amy never really climbed either, but if Beth wants something, there's really nothing to stop her, she always finds a way. (Especially if Food is involved!)
Post a Comment