Sorry! I have been slacking lately. Grant commented the other day that I needed to post something, and that it has been a while.
I need to get pictures downloaded from the camera to my computer, and haven't had the time or energy to do so lately.
My parents have even been asking to see more recent pictures...
So, my plan is to download pictures and update the blog this weekend. I am NOT making any promises though.
I have some real cute video clips on our digital camera that I would LOVE to share, but am not sure how to post those. So, if any of you could help me with that, I would greatly appreciate it!!
What we have been up to.....
I have helped on overnights this last week in another department. It was CRAZY! We stocked over 50 pallets of new product to the floor, while setting the shelves in three nights. All of us involved with this task were pretty exhausted by the end of the week.
I have also been preparing my department for the Garden season! In fact, we just received our trees yesterday! 330 trees to be exact! I am SOOOoooooooooooo getting Spring Fever!!
Grant has been helping me move furniture around and fill our food storage... Lots of heavy lifting... I truly appreciate his help with that.
I (with Grant's help, when he can) have recently started watching a little girl for a coworker of mine twice a week, for just a couple hours each night. She is such a cutie! Her and Kaedynce have a lot of fun with each other.
I try to attend my Stitching Group at least once a week. sometimes, there is too much going on that I am unable to get there. It has been a lot of fun for me. It gets me out of the house, and allows me to do something I enjoy. We have started a group project, where we are all working on our own, but of the same thing. It is a Halloween chart, and is super cute! I can't waite to finish it. I am learning new stitches, and working with different cloth and threads then I have before. It is a lot of fun.
We are all staying busy, growing fast, and keeping out of trouble! I will do my best to post some pictures and stories this weekend.
Love you all, and enjoy blogging with you!
Last Day of Summer - September 1, 2025
11 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment