Wow, time has flown by!!! It has been a month and a half since my last post, and I still have not posted any pictures. So sorry!!!!
To catch everyone up on the last couple months.... Grant and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary. The end of April we went to the Oregon coast and had a great time. Grant went charter fishing and caught sea bass and crab. We saw whales and sea lions right out our balcony. The week came to an end quickly, but it was so great to get home to our kids!! Grandma and Grandpa Fastabend were watching them for us... They grew up and changed so much that week!
Kaedynce is displaying quite a bit of independance, and Gunnar has almost mastered sitting by himself.
Work has been crazy, as usual. The Garden department is staying really busy! I am looking forward to Christmas!!
Grant took Kaedynce fishing a couple weeks ago, and they both had a great time! Kaedynce had her very own pole, and loves to go fishing with Daddy... She even caught a few fish. She reeled in her first one, then had Daddy do the others. She has been fishing one other time since then, and again had good luck, until she got too cold and tired to continue.
I am attempting to garden this year in containers, since our yard isn't fenced and our garden area is not ready... So far, things are going good. I am trying out the "Earthbox" idea of watering from the bottom. It is really quite neat!
We have even put our pool out already and Kaedynce has had many a cold swims... She loves to water and loves to go swimming, but it is so hard to get the water warmed up that her sessions in the pool are short lived...
Grant and I will be leaving the kids with Grandma and Grandpa again here in a few weeks to enjoy the warmth of Vegas. I will be flying for the first time and am a bit nervous about that... It is a good thing Grant has experience in that to relieve some of my fears.
Well, that pretty much sums us up for the last few weeks. I will do my best to get some updated pictures in the computer and post them on this blog... Love you all!
Last Day of Summer - September 1, 2025
11 months ago



1 comment:
Happy anniversary to you too.
Sounds like you both had a great trip. Yeah I'm jealous,I've heard that the Oregon coast is really nice. I can't wait to see pictures.
You've never been on a plane? I didn't know that. It's been twenty years since I've been on one.
Good luck with your garden. I've never heard of the "Earthbox" idea, it sounds really interesting.
Post a Comment