Well, I will admit, I have been slacking a bit... We have been staying pretty busy though! Work is crazy, as always!! My store just finished a three month remodel. We have pushed out all our Halloween merchandise, and have set some Christmas. We set the rest of Christmas after Halloween is over. So many night shifts recently, I'm not sure if the sun is coming up or going down when I go to work...
Grant has taken on a project with the help of a friend that I am SOOOOO grateful for!! He has been working in our yard and has built a fence, and has the framing up for one large, nice deck. More plans in the process... We are just hoping the weather holds out for us!! So exciting! We will finally have a yard safe for the kids to play in!! (The dogs are already loving and enjoying the extra space to run).
Gunnar turns one in less then a month! I can't believe that this year has gone so fast! He is getting so cute... He says "bye" and waves his hand. He plays peek-a-boo, and says "boo" when he plays. He has the cutest little laugh, and such a great personality. Such a happy disposition!
He is SOOO close to walking, I don't want to believe it! My baby is growing up too fast! He will take a couple steps on his own, but not much more then that.
Kaedynce and Gunnar both are close to needing another hair cut. Kaedynce is growing in to such a little lady. She loves having her hair done, and her bangs curled. Gunnar has such cute little curls that I don't want to cut off...
Our family is healthy and safe. Growing up (whether I want them to or not). Hope all of you are safe and healthy as well!
Last Day of Summer - September 1, 2025
11 months ago



3 comments:
Glad to hear you're all doing great and surviving. Can't wait to see that yard when it's all done.
Yay for the update! I love your Halloween background! Like Erin said I can't wait to see some pics. of the yard when it's all done!
Thanks... Erin, I am glad you are back :)
I will post pictures as soon as I can get them downloaded onto my computer. Thought I had them, but can't find them... it didn't work.
Cheryl, your blogs are always so unique and beautiful, but I found my background on thecutestblogontheblock.com
Post a Comment